Dear Tamara and Ila

 

In a world of darkness, they brought the light,

My twin daughters, precious and bright,

A love so deep, it knows no bound,

A miracle in every giggle and sound.


I waited for them, oh how I yearned,

Longing for the moment they'd be returned,

From the depths of my soul, a prayer did rise,

To protect them from harm, under loving skies.


But as I held them close, my heart did ache,

For the children stolen, their dreams at stake,

In the fight against trafficking's cruel hand,

A mother's love now reaching far and grand.


Motherhood expanded beyond my kin,

To every child trapped in darkness within,

I raise my voice, I stand up tall,

For freedom and justice, I give my all.


My twin daughters, my guiding light,

Inspire me to fight with all my might,

To break the chains, to set them free,

For every child deserves to just be.


So, can we unite? hand in hand,

To eradicate this evil from our land,

For in the space of freeing slaves,

Motherhood's love forever engraves.


My twin daughters, my world's delight,

Together we'll shine, with hearts alight,

Spreading love and hope to those in need,

A mother's love knows no limit or creed.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Career...Undertaker...Scope

Mirroring a drama

Online Sexual Exploitation of Children and my Daughters mother.