May i twelve in thee??

It is like any other day
Of course it is

It is...
Yes it is..

You don't agree with me do you
No...I do...Of course I do

It is the 12th of May
I know...So what?

It is...
Yes it is

No.. you would never understand..
Why no...I don't? never?

yea..
It is like any other day

It is???
Yes it is..

What would you know?
Yes..not unless you tell me

It is the fact..
Is it the fact?

What do you know?
that it is not a fact

It Is!!!!
Is it Yes?

NO
NO?

Never mind
but I do..

It is holy..
It is a paper

Paper it is
It is paper

Just?
Not really..

What?
Unjust it is

To whom?
to you..

No I meant is it just a paper?
I meant it is not Just, it is paper

But is it Just a paper?
Just

Was it Just?
to you No..

Then it is
just another day...

Just?
A date

But it is
But yes it is

Just another day
Yes the 12th of May

Time?
is good

Good?
time...

Why u contradicting?
Why would I you?

No me
Me? no...

Should I stay?
I dont know..Should you?


M leaving
Good night!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Career...Undertaker...Scope

Mirroring a drama

Online Sexual Exploitation of Children and my Daughters mother.