Message from your mother..

Alright..all of you gatekeepers, fanatics, racists,believers in anything that causes harm hurt or bitterness to your neighbors, to all you patriotic who will slay the life of another patriotic, to all those who hate the whites browns yellows blacks and every colour I gave you, to all those who kill in the name of your gods..
Look at me,For in my womb,
I will bear millions of children and will call them Mohammed and Joseph and Ram,
I will give them hues of shades of colors.And I will send them them to your world.Like I sent you.How you forget that u are from my womb,How you forget that he is also from my womb, When you slit his throat,or when he slits yours, all I see is red!
The stain on the carpet that is me is red,
whether you slay him in the East or west or north or south,
When you see all that he can shed is shed,
all you can see is also red!
You forget, if there was not that darkness,
You would have never known the light.
You forget again...

Love,
M.E

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Career...Undertaker...Scope

Mirroring a drama

Online Sexual Exploitation of Children and my Daughters mother.